What is IPO Exam ?
The IPO Exam is valid for Only the Students of Odisha. This IPO Exam is conducted by the Government of Odisha (OSSC). IPO i:e; Industrial Promotion officer Exam is Conducted Once in a Year By the Government of Odisha for the Students those who are From the Technical Background. Number of post vacant for this IPO post is 48. This is a great opportunity for the students those who wants to get a job in Odisha govt. So be with us so that you
IPO Exam Eligibility
There is a Question arise in every Student’s Mind that “What is the Eligibility For IPO Exam?”
IPO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
- Students must Completed their Degree in Technical Field like Diploma, B.tech ,ITI etc.
- Age of the Students is in between 18-32.
Odisha IPO Notification Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Industrial Promotion Officer|
|Odisha SSC Industrial Promotion Officer Age Limit||18-32|
|Total Number of Vacancies Available||48|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Work Location||Odisha, India|
|Application Start Date||Jan 2021|
Application End Date
How to Apply For IPO Exam ?
Students from the Technical Background can Apply for the IPO Exam .As it is conducted by OSSC so your work location will be Odisha, India.
Read the points below to know How to apply for the IPO Exam 2021?
- You can apply for the Exam By visiting the Official website of OSSC i:e; www.ossc.gov.in
- In the website you have to fill All the details.
- After that You have to Upload your Photo and Signature in the Website
- Then You can Proceed for the payment.
- The Application Fee for IPO Exam is Rs.200/-.
- You can make the payment through online.
- Then you have to finally submit the application after re-verifying all your personal Details
Syllabus for IPO Exam
After applying for the IPO Exam Most of the students don’t know what are the Syllabus For IPO Exam ?
So Note the Syllabus of IPO Exam Which is discussed Below
What are the Syllabus for IPO Exam ?
- Odia Grammar
- Technical Part
- General Studies
IPO Exam Complete Syllabus Download
IPO Exam Complete Syllabus Given here. You can Download The syllabus by clicking the link given below.
OSSC IPO Exam Previous year Question paper
OSSC IPO previous year Question Paper (TECHNICAL PART)given here. You can download the Question Paper By clicking the link in the right side