Here in this post we will discuss about most common Question about CBSE Board . As I am a teacher myself every time I saw that many of our students have different doubt about the Board Exam and Other query about the exam . So We will discuss one by one . All the Questions we are going to discuss are collected from Internet and Various source of CBSE Board . So read the post to know more information and do visit our blog page by just clicking the blog .
Hello Everyone , Welcome to our website . In our website you will get all lecture of CHSE/CBSE Board and also You will get all the previous year Question along with Hand Written notes . We will update you every time about the exam and it’s related information . So Visit our You Tube Channel for more information and watch our video lecture one by one according to your academic syllabus.
Here are some Questions and their answer . We are just trying to answer the questions in a brief .
1.Do Questions repeat in 12th Board Exam ?
Yes, All the questions are repeated in the Exam Every year . So if you practice the previous year question then you can easily score good mark . The shortest method to score good mark in a less time is to practice more and more previous year question .
2. Is NCERT is enough for 12th Board ?
Yes , NCERT is quite enough for 12th Board but If you want to more confident about the exam then you have to buy the sample paper ,Which is available in Our Website.
3. How many hours should I study for 12th Board ?
There is no fix Hours studying for 12th Board . Students can manage their own time . Some students score good mark By reading 3 hours per day and some students still can’t Score good mark by reading 5 hours per day. So our advice is to read smartly if you want to score good mark . Spent your time in the weightage chapter .
4. How can I prepare for 12th Board ?
My advice to all the students to prepare according to the syllabus . Concentrate on the more weightage chapter . Always make yourself strong in your weak chapter . Before one month of exam try to practice model question paper.
5. Is 12th board is going to get cancelled ?
No, 12th board is not going to cancel , if somehow any problem arise then the exam will be postponed to new date .
6. How to score 100 mark in math ?
For CBSE Students it’s very easy to score full mark in Math. Because all the Question will come from the NCERT Book itself . So if the students practice the NCERT Book then they can score full mark in math. We have a separate article for this Question , So read that blog to get more information.
7. Is 85 % mark is good in CBSE Board ?
Yes, it is a very good score because average students will be having Between 65% to 80% also its very easy to get 80% in CBSE than any other Board.
8. Do tenth marks matter?
Sometimes During the admission process of 12th ,10th Board Mark required . But after the admission process there is no need of 10th mark.
9. What is the strategies to get 90% mark in CBSE/CHSE/ICSE Board ?
1.Set Your Aim
2.Know Your Syllabus
3.Know Your Weak point
5. Studying previous Year Question
6.Don’t Underestimate the easy subject like English , Odia , Hindi
10. What is the Strategies to get 80% mark in CBSE ?
The easiest way to score good mark in CBSE is to practice more previous year Question .
11. What are the strategies to Score good mark in MIL (Odia) in CHSE Board ?
- Please while reading anything or any subject make sure that you have the hard copy of your syllabus with you because it will help you to study syllabus wise
- Make sure that you have all the chapter in your mind
- If you have remember all the chapter name then you will know the writer of each chapter
- Read the Details about the writer and try to remember that what is the birth place of each writer and what are their other books
- Before entering exam hall make sure that you have known the format of application writing and letter writing
- Practice the grammar question from the sample paper
- When you get the question paper after that read all the question and mark that which question are easy for you
- Try to solve the easy question first then go for the difficult one
- Try to Write the Long question first because it helps you to solve the short type question easily
- Before writing the long question try to mark all the long question and remember their writer’s name and write down it in the rough page . It make you easy to write the long question
- After the exam don’t discuss any question with other. Go to your home and start preparing for the next exam.
If You Guys like our post then comment us below in the comment box.so that we will improve the way of writing the post. If you have any problem or complaint the contact us in our mail given below. Do follow our facebook and instagram page for more information.
Do subscribe our you tube channel CHSE TUTORIAL to watch all the lecture video for class 12 . You will get Exam updates and exam result in our website. We will add more feature for you all along with Practice test in the coming days. Now in our website You will get all the lecture video , syllabus , previous year question ,Hand written notes , Important sample paper to buy link .
If you really like our post for how to score good mark in M.I.L the follow our Facebook, Instagram Page. Go to our you tube channel and watch the video of Mathematics and Physics and Do subscribe our channel for the latest post.We are making lecture video for CHSE/CBSE/ICSE Board students. All the lecture video are available in our you tube channel also in our website.We provide you the lecture syllabus wise. So Comment below Do you like our post or not?
Jadi apana mananku amara post bhala lagila tahele tale comment re lekhantu jaha falare ame tama mananka pain adhika post baneibu . Amara sabu lecture video apananku You Tube re milijiba . Ama Channel name Hela CHSE TUTORIAL search kale apana paijibe. Video bhala lagile Channel ku share au subscribe karibe au ta sahita amara Facebook Au Instagram page ku madhya follow karibe.